Total Pageviews

Friday 24 December 2010

Day Thirteen

Went for a "proper" ride to village of La Arboleda, whic sits on top of a big hill on the other side of the river. There's some really good tracks up there and normally I take the funicular up the hill and ride around the top before taking the downhill track back down. Today though, it was wet, really really wet, we are talking driving rain, hailstones, strong wind and rain, rain, rain. So, I changed my plan slightly to ride up the hill to La Arboleda, its a good climb, took me about an hour of spinning. So, I've ended up doing a decent road ride on an mtb with mud tyres and draggy disk brakes in a monsoon. Aye, I enjoyed it.

Definitely the wettest ride I've ever done, let's all praise Goretex, seal skinz and Ron Hill, I was always warm and acceptably dry.

Weather - wet

No comments:

Post a Comment