Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Day eleven

Today was the first day I thought "I can't be arsed", but dragged myself out on my mountain bike on a little loop round here. Of course I enjoyed it once I got started, some nice slippy, slidey rocks to mince down and one decent hill to make it feel worthwhile.

Rides have had to be close to home, short and pretty ordinary this week. It's the last week of school before the Xmas hols and there's a load of pissing around and little errands to run and far too much chocolate to be eaten. Today is the last day, at last, I finish with getting drunk with my adult students, that'll be good.

Tomorrow it's dull Xmas food shopping but then I'm free, to do whatever I want any old time....

Weather - Sunny and warm; lots of mud though.

No comments:

Post a Comment